October is Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month
Dr. Nikki Watkins and Heather Wilson vulnerably share their personal experiences, their advocacy work in honor of their losses, and encouraging advice to military family members on grieving and healing.
Dr. Nikki Watkins is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, the Clinic Director of the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at VVSD, and author of You Are Not Alone: Rediscovering Faith in God After Infant Loss. Heather Wilson is the Outreach Manager at the Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at The Up Center and the Founder of Kennedy’s Angel Gowns.
Visit the Holding Down the Fort website for more podcasts: https://www.holdingdownthefortpodcast.com/
Connect with Holding Down the Fort co-hosts Jen Amos email@example.com and Jenny Lynne Stroup https://jennylynnestroup.com/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month
- 5K Angel Run (upcoming October 16th, 2021)
- Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at VVSD
- Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at The Up Center
- You Are Not Alone: Rediscovering Faith in God After Infant Loss by Dr. Nikki Watkins LMFT
- The Silent Grief of Infant Loss by Dr. Nikki Watkins
- Empty Cradle