POSTPONED due to COVID-19 concerns. Details pending to reschedule. See the Angel Ball event page for details.
Volunteer during our annual fundraiser event to help execute raffle drawings throughout the event.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in cash handling and customer service
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work expertly in a high-stress environment
- Ability to interact positively with guest and other motivated, high-energy teammates
- Punctual, enthusiastic, highly motivated
Length of Assignment:
- Typical shifts are 2-3 hours each to get enough event coverage
- Transportation to program location necessary
- Ability to stand and walk around the museum for a minimum of 2 hours
Minimum age: 18