Do you have what it takes to capture artists, performers, guests and a beautiful space in the perfect moment at an event?
Event Photographers are volunteers who donate their time and talent to Kennedy’s Angel Gowns by photographing special events. The photographer must have the ability to think strategically and creatively to capture the mood and feeling of the event. Images taken could be used in our social media, website, and marketing brochures. Kennedy’s Angel Gowns will assist in guiding the volunteer regarding what and who should be photographed. Self-promotion is not permissible.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must own DSLR camera and equipment that handles low-light.
- Able to produce professional looking photos with high resolution.
- Must be experienced shooting in low-light.
- Work in an open space environment and may need to walk and stand for intervals within a 2-3 hour shift.
- Ability to work independently and to be attentive is required.
- Great people skills and the ability to maintain a calm, courteous, and professional demeanor
- Current portfolio for review
Length of Assignment:
- Typical shifts are 2-3 hours each to get enough event coverage.
- Kennedy’s Angel Gowns will confirm volunteer’s availability.
- Transportation to program location necessary
- Ability to stand and walk around museum for a minimum of 2 hours
Minimum age: 21